Question
Genital herpes: Can you get it from a toilet seat?
Can you get genital herpes from a toilet seat?
Answer
It's very unlikely that you would get genital herpes from a toilet seat. Most sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) are transmitted only during sexual contact, either by skin-to-skin contact or through exchange of bodily fluids. The microorganisms — bacteria and viruses — that cause STDs such as genital herpes tend to be sensitive to their surroundings and can't survive outside the human body on a surface like a toilet seat for very long.
My Herpes Story... How I Went From Positive To Negative Naturally.
ReplyDeleteIt will interest you to know that finally there's hope. A natural cure to the herpes virus. so you don't have to ignorantly die in silence.
Sometime in October 2018, I started experiencing some painful blisters around my private area. The following morning, I went to see the doctor and I was diagnosed with HSV2. I was told the virus has no known cure but I can make use of antiviral meds to control the outbreaks. It was as if my life had come to an end . I was so scared, I thought I was gonna die . I had to confide in my pastor and she prayed with me always. She encouraged me not to think the worst, that "there's nothing God cannot do" she kept reassuring me. I soon began to check for possible solutions online. I was following some blogs and I was chatting with some people that might be going through the same or similar situations for advice. Then one day, I stumbled upon my salvation. I was talking to a friend online about my situation. She told me if only I could try naturopathic means of treatment, I may not be needing the antiviral meds anymore. I have never taken herbs before so I hesitated initially. But on the other hand, I was very eager to try anything that could possibly get rid of the virus completely. She told me about how one Dr. Arinze (from Africa) prepared and sent some herbs to her sick uncle. The herbs cured him from Diabetes and HPV. Though I was not so sure he could help, as my situation was different from her uncle's, I was quite relieved. I collected the doctor's email address from her and I sent him a message asap. He replied to my messages with words of encouragement. We soon got talking on whatsapp and he sent some herbs to my address through DHL. The delivery was very swift. I used the herbs according to the prescription. The symptoms went away very quickly. As soon as I was done with the complete medicine, I went to the hospital to check if the virus was still in my system. Lo and Behold, the result was negative. hallelujah. I'm HSV Negative. I got my complete healing naturally, all to the glory of God. I'm sending this post in good health to encourage you reading this. So long as you're alive, there's hope.
You can reach out to the doctor through the official email greenlifeherbalhome@gmail.com
You can also connect with him on YouTube and IG:
Greenlifeherbalhome
Don't ignore this message, and do not keep this piece of info to yourself. tell the next person whom you think might need this
I have been seeing a lot of people with different comments about getting healing and some aren’t. For me. I advise anyone that have been diagnosed with any kind of disease or hsv virus should visit Dr zubby health clinic his treatment are the best to heal your health completely. Dr zubby Solution Home, you can get his product from his website via 👉👉. https://drzubbysolutionhom.wixsite.com/website
ReplyDelete