Monday, May 23, 2011

What are the odds?


A breakdown of nine common STDs:

Human Papillomavirus (HPV): 50 per cent of all Americans will get HPV at some point

Herpes: One in six. 16 per cent of Americans have herpes, and 90 per cent are unaware they have it

Chlamydia: 409 in 100,000. There are three to four million new cases of Chlamydia each year

Gonorrhea: 99.1 per 100,000. Gonorrhea has dropped steadily since 1997

Syphilis: 14.7 per 100,000. Syphillis has been dropping as health officials continue to eradicate it

Hepatitis A: 2 per 100,000. Herpatitis A cases are steadily dropping

Trichomoniasis: 1 per 100,000. Compromises the immune system, which can assist in the spread of AIDS

HIV/AIDS: 1 per 100,000. One million people are struggling with AIDS in America alone

Crabs: 1 per 100million

2 comments:

  1. Natural herbs have treated so many illnesses that drugs and injections can't treat. I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I read people's testimonies online on how they were treated of HSV, HPV, Herpes, Liver diseases, Anxiety, Fever ,diarrhoea, aches and pains, sore throat , etc , by natural medicine, so I decided to contact the Naturopath Dr because I know nature has the power to heal anything. Believe it or not. but I am a living testimony. There is no harm trying natural herbs. Contact Dr on, text/call via: +1 (719) 629 0982 ,For herbs and medications. Or you can also contact through his Facebook page @ Dr Chike Herbal Remedy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been seeing a lot of people with different comments about getting healing and some aren’t. For me. I advise anyone that have been diagnosed with any kind of disease or hsv virus should visit Dr zubby health clinic his treatment are the best to heal your health completely. Dr zubby Solution Home, you can get his product from his website via 👉👉. https://drzubbysolutionhom.wixsite.com/website

    ReplyDelete