The nose apparently can be a portal for a cousin of the herpes virus that is linked to brain disorders, scientists have discovered.
These findings reveal a new way the brain can get infected.
Scientists investigated human herpes virus-6 (HHV-6), a member of the family of viruses that includes genital herpes as well as oral herpes, which causes cold sores. HHV-6 is linked with brain disorders such as multiple sclerosis, encephalitis and a form of epilepsy, and causes roseola, a disease common among infants that leads to a high fever and skin rash.
"This is a virus that we've all been exposed to, that we all pretty much acquired in childhood," said researcher Steven Jacobson, a neurovirologist at the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke in Bethesda, Md. "Most of the time it's utterly benign."
The way this virus entered the brain had remained a mystery, as the seat of our intelligence is largely protected by the so-called blood-brain barrier, which filters out many germs and drugs.
However, researchers had known that other viruses, such as influenza and rabies, apparently could use the sensory network hooked up to the nose as a kind of highway into the central nervous system.
To see how HHV-6 enters the brain, scientists analyzed tissue samples from autopsies, including a patient who had multiple sclerosis. Although viral DNA was seen throughout the brain, it was found largely in the olfactory bulb, the brain region involved in detecting odors.
In addition, the researchers found DNA from HHV-6 in nasal mucus samples from healthy people, those suffering a loss of smell, and people with multiple sclerosis. This suggests the nasal cavity might harbor the virus in both healthy and diseased individuals.
Moreover, in experiments, scientists demonstrated that HHV-6 could infect lab-grown versions of the olfactory ensheathing cells, which help olfactory neurons grow and establish connections in the brain. The researchers believe the virus might use these cells as a bridge across the blood-brain barrier, the first time scientists had evidence these cells could be a route of infection.
"Now researchers can start looking to see if other viruses might use this route as well," Jacobson told LiveScience.
Jacobson cautioned that while this virus might help trigger brain disorders, it was not necessarily the primary cause. "We may all have it, but some might have a special genetic susceptibility to it, or maybe there's an environmental trigger that causes neurologic disease to then occur," Jacobson said.
Further studies could also investigate whether this virus has any effect on behavior. "It all depends on where this virus goes in the brain," Jacobson said. With the new information, researchers could then look for therapies against this virus.
The scientists detailed their findings Monday in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.
oral herbal merdicine cure for Oral Herpes In Genital Area,cure Information Herpes STD Information and Resources on oral herpes in genital area.herbal medicine cure Herpes STD Information :: Your Resource for cure Oral Herpes In Genital Area, Oral Herpes In Genital Area Information Resource and herbal cure! Herpes STD Information provides you with all your oral herpes in genital area resources and cure information allowing you to learn about and cure STD\'s. Most of the STD\'s mentioned here are not completely curable except with the use of herbal merdicine cure by Dr Akhigbe is the best doctor in curing herpes and other diseases like hiv/aids,herpes,diabetes, cancer,hepatities a and b etc with his herbal medicine i was diagnosed of herpes 2year ago i was cured by this great doctor Akhigbe, the godfather of herbalism. i found him in the internet when looking solution and been frustrated and tired of life because of these deadly herpes doctor akhigbe restored me back to life.please for more information and assistancce contact him through these email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatapp him +2348142454860.
ReplyDeleteGood evening to you all I want to write a shortly message to the world how doctor ehiaguna help with his great herbal medicine to cured me from this horrible virus HSV 1 and 2 I get his email from someone name Olivia mason how she was also cured by doctor ehiaguna I never believe there was cure until I meet her testimony, I contacted doctor ehiaguna I don’t believe there was cure well I am so happy to write this testimony to the world, this man immediately when I sent him email and this man response within 20 minus and give me the necessary process and the herbal was sent to within 4 day I took it according to the instruction so with 2 week I was completely cured and I get my test done I was confirm negative I am so happy if you want to get his contact you can message him with this email drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073908953 he can fix this.HIV.HEPATITIS.ANTHRAX.HPV.CANCER.ALSAND ALSO SOLVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM
DeleteHello! I'm very excited to inform everyone that I'm completely cured from my HSV 1&2 recently. I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it's really help during my outbreaks but I totally got cured! from my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from a powerful herbalist and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after 12 days of using the herbal medicine. I'm here to let y'all know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr Emmanuel and his herbal exploit. Contact him via email: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp him at +2348140073965
Deletethank you..
Having herpes Disease is not the end of life,there are treatment to cure herpes disease with the help of Dr Godwin herbal medicine. I have been suffering from this deadly disease called herpes disease (HSV) and i lost hope because I was not myself anymore it was not easy working with herpes disease, i searched online to know and enquirer about cure for herpes and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from herpes, I don't believe it's true, but I decided to give a try to know if it will really work out for me so i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready for me and he sent it to me via FedEx and it got to me in 3 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) after using the medication for few weeks I started experiencing change inside my body, could you believe as I finish the medication I was totally healed It's really like a dream but i am so happy!that's the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me! You can contact him via drgodwin52@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348158184060
DeleteThere is another great option for herpes home remedy. It is simply because so many of us don't know the right one to meet at the right time . I was deadly in pain of herpes for six months, I tried different cure but it could not heal, one day my friend Jane saw a testimony of a lady'Edith' on this blog. how her herpes was cure by Dr Akhigbe with his herbal medicine cure that can help to heal the blister and sores of herpes totally.We write to him through his email, drrealakhigbe@gmail.com he told us that he was going to help us. He prepared the medicine and sent it to us through UPS courier services , he also instructed me on how i will be drinking the herbal merdicine for three weeks. My dear brothers and sisters, Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine cure is real and it cure my herpes totally. So i must testify of him, he is a good man and i call him daddy.. If there any one out there that need his help because Dr Akhigbe cure different diseases.. Please contact him on his email... drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or you can also whatApp him with these number +2348142454860 Dr Akhigbe is good herbalist man to be trust
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteI am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease..You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....
i want to inform the public how i was cured of HERPES Simplex Virus by a Doctor called Dr.EBHOTA. i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Doctor EBHOTA cured them. I Was scared because i never believed in the Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i was having no hope of been cured of HERPES so i decided to contact him on his email, i searched his email on net and i saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. You can contact him on
ReplyDeletehis Email: drebhotasolution@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348089535482 and get all your problem solved.
1Sickness of any kind
2 Help to CURE Hepatitis B, HIV/AIDs CANCER and BIPOLAR
3 Divorce, Breakup problem and To Re-unit
4 Pregnancy problem
5 Financial problem and Job promotion
6 To get a good and rich life partner
7 To Lose your wath
8 to enlargement of pennis
9. CANCER
10. ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease)
11 Hepatitis B
12 chronic pancreatic
13 emphysema
14 COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
I am so Happy to be writing this article in here, i am here to explore blogs forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS . I was positive to the deadly Virus called HERPES and i lost hope completely because i was rejected even by my closet friends. i searched online to know and inquire about cure for HERPES and i saw DR Ehizele testimony online on how he was cured so many persons from Herpes Disease so i decided to contact the great herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything. i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via FEDEX or DHL and it got to me after 3 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! its really like a dream but i’m so happy! that’s the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more people can be saved just like me! and if you need his help, you can contact him on WhatsApp: +2349055798590 or Email: ehizeleherbalhome@gmail.comHe said have the herb to cure difference cure for any sickness(1) HERPES,(2) DIABETES,(3) HIV&AIDS,(4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,(5) HEPATITIS B,(6) IMPOTENCE,(7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY(8) DIARRHEA(9) ASTHMA…
ReplyDeleteThere are some natural remedies that can be used in the prevention and eliminate diabetes totally. However, the single most important aspect of a diabetes control plan is adopting a wholesome life style Inner Peace, Nutritious and Healthy Diet, and Regular Physical Exercise. A state of inner peace and self-contentment is essential to enjoying a good physical health and over all well-being. The inner peace and self contentment is a just a state of mind.People with diabetes diseases often use complementary and alternative medicine. I diagnosed diabetes in 2010. Was at work feeling unusually tired and sleepy. I borrowed a cyclometer from a co-worker and tested at 760. Went immediately to my doctor and he gave me prescription like: Insulin ,Sulfonamides,Thiazolidinediones but Could not get the cure rather to reduce the pain but brink back the pain again. i found a woman testimony name Comfort online how Dr Akhigbe cure her HIV and I also contacted the doctor and after I took his medication as instructed, I am now completely free from diabetes by doctor Akhigbe herbal medicine.So diabetes patients reading this testimony to contact his email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or his Number +2348142454860 He also use his herbal herbs to diseases like:SPIDER BITE, SCHIZOPHRENIA, LUPUS,EXTERNAL INFECTION, COMMON COLD, JOINT PAIN, EPILEPSY,STROKE,TUBERCULOSIS ,STOMACH DISEASE. ECZEMA, PROGENITOR, EATING DISORDER, LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION, DIABETICS,HERPES,HIV/AIDS, ;ALS, CANCER , MENINGITIS,HEPATITIS A AND B,ASTHMA, HEART DISEASE, CHRONIC DISEASE. NAUSEA VOMITING OR DIARRHEA,KIDNEY DISEASE. HEARING LOSSDr Akhigbe is a good man and he heal any body that come to him. here is email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com and his Number +2349010754824
ReplyDeleteI am here to testify, I can't stop thanking Dr dohgo for this great thing he has done in my life. I am so grateful to him. I was suffering HIV VIRUS for over 3 years, when I contacted Dr dohgo after reading the wonderful testimony that people has been sharing about him. I have being on medication BUT I WAS NOT confortable i was looking for a permanent solution to this virus. I went through the internet and I contacted a Tradomedical/Traditional herbalist doctor named, Dr dohgo for help. He gave me all his rules and regulations that if he cure me that I should write about him on internet site and that is what I am doing now. He assured me that he will cure me completely with his natural herbal medicine which he really did, and I am now completely cured from HIV VIRUS, what will I say rather than thanking him for saving my life. Why suffering in silence when there is remedy to your problems, Dr dohgo also specialized in curing the following diseases and spell casting
ReplyDelete(1) FIBROD
(2) Diabetes
(3) Herpes
(4) If you want your ex back
For more informations contact Dr dohgo on whatsapp or call +2347062142293 email him doctordohgo@gmail.com
Good evening to you all I want to write a shortly message to the world how doctor ehiaguna help with his great herbal medicine to cured me from this horrible virus HSV 1 and 2 I get his email from someone name Olivia mason how she was also cured by doctor ehiaguna I never believe there was cure until I meet her testimony, I contacted doctor ehiaguna I don’t believe there was cure well I am so happy to write this testimony to the world, this man immediately when I sent him email and this man response within 20 minus and give me the necessary process and the herbal was sent to within 4 day I took it according to the instruction so with 2 week I was completely cured and I get my test done I was confirm negative I am so happy if you want to get his contact you can message him with this email drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073908953 he can fix this.HIV.HEPATITIS.ANTHRAX.HPV.CANCER.ALSAND ALSO SOLVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM
ReplyDeleteFINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUSI thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life became meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, the symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I came across testimonies of some people of how Dr Oseremen cured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you Dr Oseremen because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on telling the world about you. If you are going through same situation worry no more and contact dr.Oseremenvadi@gmail.com or WhatsApp him via +2349056394313 he is good too to cure all type of disease and virus.1 HIV cure2 cancer3 diabetes4 hepatitis5 herpes.You can contact if you are having any problem...
ReplyDeleteGod bless Dr Ebacol for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2018 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched out some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr Ebacol, how he cured HERPES,DIABETES,HIV,and CANCER with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES, Dr Ebacol truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don’t you contact him through his EMAIL: drebacolherbalhome1@gmail.com call or whatsApp him on +2348159042641
ReplyDeleteHaving herpes Disease is not the end of life,there are treatment to cure herpes disease with the help of Dr Godwin herbal medicine. I have been suffering from this deadly disease called herpes disease (HSV) and i lost hope because I was not myself anymore it was not easy working with herpes disease, i searched online to know and enquirer about cure for herpes and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from herpes, I don't believe it's true, but I decided to give a try to know if it will really work out for me so i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready for me and he sent it to me via FedEx and it got to me in 3 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) after using the medication for few weeks I started experiencing change inside my body, could you believe as I finish the medication I was totally healed It's really like a dream but i am so happy!that's the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me! You can contact him via drgodwin52@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348158184060
ReplyDeletei already gave up on ever getting cured of Herpatitis B because i have try many treatment none of them work out for me i have go to different hospital they always tell me same thing there is no cure for Herpatitis B when i came across a post about Dr Aire in the net from a lady called Angela i contacted him and he reassured me with him herbal medicine which i took according to the way he instructed, that how i was cured. I doubted at first because i have been to a whole lot of reputable doctors, tried a lot of medicines but none was able to cure me. so i decided to listen to him and he commenced treatment, and under 3 weeks i was totally fee from Herpatitis B i want to say a very big thank you to +2347036740271 DR Aire for what he has done in my life. feel free to leave him on email drairehome@gmail.com and also https://mobile.facebook.com/drairehome48/
ReplyDeleteHe can still be able to help you with this herbs medicine:
1.ALS CURE
2.DIABETES CURE 3.EPILESY
4.HPV CURE
5.LUPUS
6.HEPATITIS
7.CANCER
8.GOUT
I GOT CURED FROM HERPES VIRUS I was diagnosed of HERPES virus and i have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail,,until I saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare herbal medications to cure all kind of diseases including #HERPES virus,at first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try,when I contacted this herbalist via his email and he prepared a #HERPES herbal cure and sent it to me via DHL delivery company service, when I received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by direction on how to apply it,after applying the way I was instructed,I was totally cured of this deadly disease called HERPES, all thanks to Dr OGODO Email this great herbal doctor via his email Ogodoherbalhomesolution@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteYou can also WhatsApp him on +2349044680467
HE CAN ALSO CURE SICKNESS LIKE
{1}HIV/AIDS
{2}DIABETES
{3}EPILEPSY
{4} BLOOD CANCER
{5} HPV
{6} ALS
{7} HEPATITIS
{8}LOVE SPELL
{9} SICKLE AND ANEMIA
Only DR OGODO Can Help You I Love You Father.
Dr. Riaria cured my HPV virus that have been in my body since seven years, ever since then my life has been incomplete, I have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by doctors, but it didn't cure my HPV VIRUS, i was checking for solution on the internet then I miraculously came across Dr. Riaria the powerful herbalist that can cure HPV infection, then I contacted him through his email, I explained everything to him and he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me through FedEx, which I took for 14 days with the instruction he gave me, and when I did a test in the hospital my result came out negative it was the happiest day of my life that am cure from HPV, are you also suffering from same virus or another diseases you can simply contact him via email: drriaria@gmail.com you can also call or WhatsApp him on: +2349134987375.
ReplyDeleteI am here to give my testimony about Dr Ubarlo who helped me.. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by Dr Ubarlo, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr Ubarlo cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took for just 2 weeks and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr Ubarlo healing herbal cure of all kinds of sickness you may have like
ReplyDelete(1) CANCER,
(2) DIABETES,
(3) HIV&AIDS,
(4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
(5) CANCER,
(6) IMPOTENCE,
(7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
(8) DIARRHEA
(9) ASTHMA
(10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL
(11)COLD SORE
(12) ENLARGEMENT CREAM
and mare that are not mentioned here
. he also cure my friend from cervical cancer. so contact him thruogh his Email address drubarlohome@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348119508814
Good luck to anyone reading this true life story of mine, I Was Diagnosed With type 1&2 Herpes Virus Last year, And I Was Looking For Solution To Be Cured Luckily I Saw Testimonies On How Dr Oso Cure Herpes Virus I Decided To Contact Dr Oso I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me, I Started using the medication For My Health. He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of These Deadly Herpes Within 2 weeks, I Am Now Herpes Negative. My Brother And Sister I Know There Are So Many People That Have The Same Herpes Virus Please contact Dr Oso To Help You Too, And Help Me To Thank Dr Oso For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr. Oso Herbal Medicine, His Contact Email: drosohaberhome@gmail.com Or Cell Whatsapp Number +2348162084839 thank you
ReplyDeleteyou can also contact me for more info about Dr Oso maryjohnson9700@gmail.com
Hello everyone , I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor Abolo who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 weeks with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this dr Abolo email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through email address draboloherbalhome@gmail.com or text him on what's app, phone number +2347044725611 and he has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE.HEPATITS.E.T.C I BEG everyone to contact this powerful herba list Dr Abolo and be free from suffering
ReplyDeleteI want to take a moment to express my heartfelt gratitude to Dr. Utu for transforming my life and helping me regain my health. For over five long years, I struggled with a herpes infection that left me feeling incomplete and desperate for a solution. During this time, I fervently prayed to God for healing and relentlessly searched for an effective cure, but nothing seemed to work.
ReplyDeleteSome months ago, I found myself once again looking for answers online, hoping to discover a potential solution to my problem. While browsing through various comments and testimonials about different doctors, I felt a divine nudge to reach out to Dr. Utu, whose reputation seemed to shine through the myriad of stories shared by others. With a mixture of hope and skepticism, I contacted him via the email address I found: drutuherbalcure@gmail.com.
Dr. Utu was incredibly responsive and compassionate. He promptly sent me a herbal medicine and provided clear directions on how to use it over the course of four weeks. Following his instructions diligently, I remained hopeful, praying that this time would be different. After completing the treatment, I scheduled a test and, to my overwhelming joy, the results came back negative.
I cannot adequately express the tears of joy that streamed down my face in that moment. I felt an immense weight lifted off my shoulders, and the feeling of being a clean man again was indescribable. This experience has reinstilled hope in my heart, and I am deeply thankful for Dr. Utu's expertise and compassion.
Now, I have made it my mission to share my story with others who are struggling and to testify about the miraculous healing that God facilitated through Dr. Utu. If anyone else is facing similar challenges, I encourage you to reach out and seek help. You are not alone in your journey!
My life almost became miserable because of this herpes virus infection, I always had outbreaks on my penis that were so painful to handle. All the blisters and breakouts always came when I got sick and I was sick of this. I used several medications, including Valtrex and acyclovir, to manage the symptoms of the virus, but they needed something to cure it permanently. My doctor told me that there was no cure, but I wasn't convinced because I knew there must be a cure somewhere, I am a big fan of Dr. Sebi and believed a lot in nature. Someone who has used Dr. Utu's Herbal Cure referred me to Dr. Utu and she assured me that I would be completely cured even before the end of four weeks of treatment with Dr Utu's herbal cure. I ordered Dr Utu's herbal cure and today I have been perfectly cured of this virus. Don't let anyone fool you. Contact Dr. Utu at drutuherbalcure@gmail.com for a permanent cure now
ReplyDeleteHi everyone, I wanted to share my experience in case it can help someone going through what I went through. A few years ago, I was diagnosed with herpes. It was a very difficult time for me emotionally, physically, and mentally. Like many people, I believed what I had always heard: that there was no cure and that I'd have to live with the virus for the rest of my life.
ReplyDeleteDespite everything, I didn’t give up hope. I spent a lot of time researching, trying different treatments, and looking for anything that might help. Eventually, a close friend told me about an herbal doctor named Dr. Utu. At first, I was skeptical, but I figured I had nothing to lose. I reached out to him, and after a detailed conversation, he sent me an herbal treatment. I followed the instructions exactly as he provided.
To my surprise, after about a month, my symptoms were completely gone. I felt better than I had in a long time. I went to get tested multiple times over the following months, and each test came back negative. I couldn’t believe it after years of carrying this virus, it was gone. I waited a long time before sharing my story publicly because I wanted to be absolutely sure. Now, after consistent negative tests and no symptoms, I feel confident saying that Dr. Utu’s herbal remedy helped me in a way that no conventional treatment ever did.
If you're dealing with herpes and feel like you're out of options, I encourage you to explore every possibility. This worked for me. If you want more information, here is Dr. Utu’s email: drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
My cousin's life changed forever when she discovered Dr Utu Herbal Cure. She reached out to Dr. Utu email (drutuherbalcure@gmail.com) for an alternative herpes treatment. Dr. Utu sent her a herpes herbal cleanser via DHL Express. After four weeks of treatment, her test results showed the virus was no longer in her body system. Today, she's married and God has blessed their union with a beautiful baby girl♥️. This experience taught us that with prayers faith and the right mindset, anyone can overcome adversity
ReplyDeleteMy Journey to Recovery from hsv2
ReplyDeleteAt the age of 23, I was diagnosed with hs2. After my initial outbreak, I stayed almost 20 years free of symptoms. However, from my early 40s, everything changed. I started experiencing regular outbreaks, along with an increase in forgetfulness and anxiety. I also faced low energy levels, reduced muscle mass, leg weakness, cramps, and nausea which became increasingly problematic, and all seemingly linked to my condition.
Unfortunately, antiviral medications didn't work well for me. I tried avoiding high arginine foods, took lysine, garlic, and multivitamins, and even engaged in Hormone Replacement Therapy, but nothing alleviated my symptoms. My situation became a living nightmare.
In April 2024, my life took a turn for the better when I discovered Dr Utu herbal cure. Initially skeptical about the power of herbs when I came across a forum where people shared positive testimonies about Dr Utu Herbal Cure. After noting an email address provided by forum users, I reached out to him for help with my condition.
Dr. Utu responded promptly, asking me to fill out a form detailing my situation. He assured me that I would be fine. He prepared the herbs personally, and I followed his directions closely. Remarkably, even before completing the treatment, I felt revitalized. It was as if my whole body was being restored. During the treatment, all my symptoms vanished, which I promptly reported to Dr. Utu. He encouraged me to complete the treatment process.
After finishing the treatment, I took a leap of faith and decided to get tested for herpes to confirm my recovery. When the results came back, I was ecstatic to learn that I was negative for hsv2. I am completely cured and now live a fulfilling medication free life.
If you're struggling, I highly recommend reaching out to Dr Utu for his herbal cure. You can contact him at the following email: drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
I have had 4 sexual partners in 30 years including a 25 year marriage. Then luckily met a wonderful man both he and I have a strong attraction to one another and under normal circumstances would probably have sex daily. I value our relationship and we decided to be sexually monogamous and also decided to get routine STD tests. To my astonishment and horror my results were that I had antibodies for HSV2.
ReplyDeleteI have never ever had an outbreak of genital herpes, but have read about shedding. The idea of using drugs daily is not good for me, it was a nightmare. Even though he had promised to always stand by me and that hsv2 would never come in between us I was still not satisfied. We decided to work this out together, and I am happy about that but not comfortable because I would wish for him to feel protected. The pressure on my head forced me to start searching for blogs and forums to see if anyone has ever been completely cured. Then I started seeing testimonies of people who have claimed herbal medicine cured their herpes. Among them all Dr Utu Herbal Cure got my attention and I decided to give him a first trial before checking another, lo and behold he was my last. His herbal medicine cured me and when I went for another test I was tested hsv2 negative. Anyone going through Hsv2 can contact Dr Utu at drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
I engaged in unprotected oral and vaginal sex. Two days later, I noticed a burning and itching sensation in my genital area, along with pain in my left lower abdomen. I felt a small bump inside my vagina, which resembled an ingrown hair but was painless and disappeared within two days. The doctor informed me that the bump did not appear to be herpes, despite the other symptoms I was experiencing.
ReplyDeleteSix days after the exposure, I underwent an IgG test to detect active herpes simplex virus type 1. The doctor explained that once infected, the virus remains in the body permanently, and I should always inform my partners before engaging in sexual activity. However, I find it difficult and nearly impossible to disclose my HSV-1 status to others, as no one would want to be involved with someone who has an easily transmitted infection like herpes.
I decided to remain single and sought alternative methods of treatment. It was then that I came across testimonials of people who had been cured of herpes by Dr. Utu. I copied an email from one of these testimonials and contacted Dr. Utu directly. I ordered the herpes herbal cleanser he recommended, and he sent me a detailed form to fill out with my medical history.
After completing the form, I felt a glimmer of hope for the first time since my diagnosis. When my herbs arrived, I started treatment immediately. Dr. Utu herbal cure became a turning point in my life. I followed his guidance meticulously, and within a short time, my symptoms began to diminish significantly. I felt healthier and more like myself again, free from the burdens of herpes.
Upon completing the treatment, I underwent a test, and the results showed that HSV-1 was no longer detectable. Anyone suffering from herpes, shingles, or warts can contact Dr. Utu at drutuherbalcure@gmail.com for the herpes herbal cleanser. It worked perfectly for me