Thursday, August 11, 2011

Snake Plant for Herpes

A recent analysis of scientific data suggests that snake plant (Clinacanthus nutans) may help treat genital herpes and herpes zoster (which causes chickenpox and shingles).

Four randomized controlled trials that included a total of 286 participants were included in the review. Two studies tested the effects of snake plant on genital herpes, and the other two tested the effects herpes zoster.

The researchers concluded that the plant may have beneficial effects on these two viral infections. However, more research is needed to confirm these findings and identify a potential mechanism of action.

For more information about integrative therapies for herpes infections, please visit Natural Standard's Comparative Effectiveness database.

References

Kongkaew C, Chaiyakunapruk N. Efficacy of Clinacanthus nutans extracts in patients with herpes infection: Systematic review and meta-analysis of randomised clinical trials. Complement Ther Med. 2011 Feb;19(1):47-53. View Abstract
Natural Standard: The Authority on Integrative Medicine. www.naturalstandard.com

14 comments:


  1. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease..You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor ehiaguna who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 week with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this Dr ehiaguna email on a Facebook of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through drehiaguna@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2348073908953. he can also help with this following sickness DIABETES CURE/EPILESY/HPV/CURE/LUPUS/HEPATITIS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor ehiaguna who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 week with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this Dr ehiaguna email on a Facebook of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through drehiaguna@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2348073908953. he can also help with this following sickness DIABETES CURE/EPILESY/HPV/CURE/LUPUS/HEPATITIS

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s obvious patient with HERPES OR some HIV/AIDS are been enslaved to the antiviral and other supplementary Orthodox medicine just to help suppress the virus and not a cure. I have been with the virus for 7 years when i was introduced by a blogger who also narrated Her story online on how she was cured of Hepatitis B after using Dr Felix Herbal Medicine. I took the same step to also get cure of HERPES I made an order for DR Felix Herbal Medicine and after taken for 3 weeks with a test result i was confirmed HERPES FREE I have promise to keep telling good about this. You can Write him via his call/ whats-app him on +2349068063760 or email drfelixherbalhome@gmail.com Dr Felix you are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Powerful Herbal treatment is 100% guarantee for HSV cure, the reason why most people are finding it difficult to cure HSV 1 or 2 is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatments which is not helpful to cure HSV and hasn't proved any sign of helping. Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily eradicate herpes forever. I never believed it until I was helped and cured of my 16 months genital herpes with natural herbal medicines from Dr OGU Patrick. Where other medical prescribed drugs and treatments failed, Natural herbs helped saved me from Genital herpes permanently and i am so grateful for this. You can also get help from this great and powerful herbs can also contact Dr OGU Patrick through via this email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com , Text or call him via : +1 719 629 0982

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello viewers, I have been a victim of the Herpes virus for 11months. One day i was in a mall when I meant a friend of mine that once knew that i was suffering from same problem with hers and she introduce me to a man called Dr Okorom that have cure her Herpes virus with the help of his traditional medicine I contacted him and he gave me the traditional herbal medicine to drink and after drinking it with his prescription he told me that after 2 weeks I will see the result of his traditional herbal medicine and today I am happy to say that Dr Okorom have used his traditional herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus, and now I am happy to be alive life again today with my family, I am married with 2 kids, to all that feels my pain and will need to know more about this great traditional doctor here is his contact: dr.okoromspellhome@live.com or WhatsApp him

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really happy that i have been cured from (HERPES) HSV1&2 DISEASE with the herbal medicine of DR. Ehimare have been suffering from this disease for a long time now without solution until i came across the email of this doctor who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave me his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follow his instructions for use and he ask me to go for a check up after 3 months which i did, to my greatest surprise my result came out as negative, i am really happy that there is someone like this doctor who is ready to help anytime any day. To all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting it and contact this doctor if you have any disease and see if he will not actually help you. I know that there are some people out there who are really suffering and hurting their family just because of these diseases. you can get to him through email: drehimare3@gmail.com or WhatsApp him + 1 (267) 691-1087

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to take a moment to express my heartfelt gratitude to Dr. Utu for transforming my life and helping me regain my health. For over five long years, I struggled with a herpes infection that left me feeling incomplete and desperate for a solution. During this time, I fervently prayed to God for healing and relentlessly searched for an effective cure, but nothing seemed to work.
    Some months ago, I found myself once again looking for answers online, hoping to discover a potential solution to my problem. While browsing through various comments and testimonials about different doctors, I felt a divine nudge to reach out to Dr. Utu, whose reputation seemed to shine through the myriad of stories shared by others. With a mixture of hope and skepticism, I contacted him via the email address I found: drutuherbalcure@gmail.com.
    Dr. Utu was incredibly responsive and compassionate. He promptly sent me a herbal medicine and provided clear directions on how to use it over the course of four weeks. Following his instructions diligently, I remained hopeful, praying that this time would be different. After completing the treatment, I scheduled a test and, to my overwhelming joy, the results came back negative.
    I cannot adequately express the tears of joy that streamed down my face in that moment. I felt an immense weight lifted off my shoulders, and the feeling of being a clean man again was indescribable. This experience has reinstilled hope in my heart, and I am deeply thankful for Dr. Utu's expertise and compassion.
    Now, I have made it my mission to share my story with others who are struggling and to testify about the miraculous healing that God facilitated through Dr. Utu. If anyone else is facing similar challenges, I encourage you to reach out and seek help. You are not alone in your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I battled Herpes since 2015, feeling stuck in a cycle of antiviral medications offering only temporary relief. My life changed when I discovered a blog sharing a story about recovery with **Dr. Utu's Herbal Cure**. Desperate yet hopeful, I reached out to him. After following his natural treatment plan, I’ve been free from the virus for over a year! Dr. Utu’s remedy truly worked wonders for me. If you’re tired of managing symptoms and seeking real healing, I highly recommend contacting him at drutuherbalcure@gmail.com. Mention that Benjy referred you. Endless gratitude to Dr. Utu for restoring my health! πŸŒΏπŸ’–

    ReplyDelete
  10. My life almost became miserable because of this herpes virus infection, I always had outbreaks on my penis that were so painful to handle. All the blisters and breakouts always came when I got sick and I was sick of this. I used several medications, including Valtrex and acyclovir, to manage the symptoms of the virus, but they needed something to cure it permanently. My doctor told me that there was no cure, but I wasn't convinced because I knew there must be a cure somewhere, I am a big fan of Dr. Sebi and believed a lot in nature. Someone who has used Dr. Utu's Herbal Cure referred me to Dr. Utu and she assured me that I would be completely cured even before the end of four weeks of treatment with Dr Utu's herbal cure. I ordered Dr Utu's herbal cure and today I have been perfectly cured of this virus. Don't let anyone fool you. Contact Dr. Utu at drutuherbalcure@gmail.com for a permanent cure now

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi everyone, I wanted to share my experience in case it can help someone going through what I went through. A few years ago, I was diagnosed with herpes. It was a very difficult time for me emotionally, physically, and mentally. Like many people, I believed what I had always heard: that there was no cure and that I'd have to live with the virus for the rest of my life.
    Despite everything, I didn’t give up hope. I spent a lot of time researching, trying different treatments, and looking for anything that might help. Eventually, a close friend told me about an herbal doctor named Dr. Utu. At first, I was skeptical, but I figured I had nothing to lose. I reached out to him, and after a detailed conversation, he sent me an herbal treatment. I followed the instructions exactly as he provided.
    To my surprise, after about a month, my symptoms were completely gone. I felt better than I had in a long time. I went to get tested multiple times over the following months, and each test came back negative. I couldn’t believe it after years of carrying this virus, it was gone. I waited a long time before sharing my story publicly because I wanted to be absolutely sure. Now, after consistent negative tests and no symptoms, I feel confident saying that Dr. Utu’s herbal remedy helped me in a way that no conventional treatment ever did.
    If you're dealing with herpes and feel like you're out of options, I encourage you to explore every possibility. This worked for me. If you want more information, here is Dr. Utu’s email: drutuherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. My Journey to Recovery from hsv2
    At the age of 23, I was diagnosed with hs2. After my initial outbreak, I stayed almost 20 years free of symptoms. However, from my early 40s, everything changed. I started experiencing regular outbreaks, along with an increase in forgetfulness and anxiety. I also faced low energy levels, reduced muscle mass, leg weakness, cramps, and nausea which became increasingly problematic, and all seemingly linked to my condition.
    Unfortunately, antiviral medications didn't work well for me. I tried avoiding high arginine foods, took lysine, garlic, and multivitamins, and even engaged in Hormone Replacement Therapy, but nothing alleviated my symptoms. My situation became a living nightmare.
    In April 2024, my life took a turn for the better when I discovered Dr Utu herbal cure. Initially skeptical about the power of herbs when I came across a forum where people shared positive testimonies about Dr Utu Herbal Cure. After noting an email address provided by forum users, I reached out to him for help with my condition.
    Dr. Utu responded promptly, asking me to fill out a form detailing my situation. He assured me that I would be fine. He prepared the herbs personally, and I followed his directions closely. Remarkably, even before completing the treatment, I felt revitalized. It was as if my whole body was being restored. During the treatment, all my symptoms vanished, which I promptly reported to Dr. Utu. He encouraged me to complete the treatment process.
    After finishing the treatment, I took a leap of faith and decided to get tested for herpes to confirm my recovery. When the results came back, I was ecstatic to learn that I was negative for hsv2. I am completely cured and now live a fulfilling medication free life.
    If you're struggling, I highly recommend reaching out to Dr Utu for his herbal cure. You can contact him at the following email: drutuherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got infected with genital herpes (HSV2) from group sex party 6 years ago
    I started taking lysine 3000 mg of lysine once a day and it worked well for me during outbreaks but it was not enough for me as it does not stop it from breaking out anytime without warning. I endured this for many years.
    The fear of a future outbreak made me look for an alternative and I was directed to try Dr Utu Herbal Cure.
    Amazingly, it worked so well for me, I can't believe it
    Dr Utu Herbal Cure completely cured me hsv2 and I have stayed more than four years with no outbreaks and no side effects from even treatment. It's been life changing.
    If you still suffering contact him at
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I engaged in unprotected oral and vaginal sex. Two days later, I noticed a burning and itching sensation in my genital area, along with pain in my left lower abdomen. I felt a small bump inside my vagina, which resembled an ingrown hair but was painless and disappeared within two days. The doctor informed me that the bump did not appear to be herpes, despite the other symptoms I was experiencing.
    Six days after the exposure, I underwent an IgG test to detect active herpes simplex virus type 1. The doctor explained that once infected, the virus remains in the body permanently, and I should always inform my partners before engaging in sexual activity. However, I find it difficult and nearly impossible to disclose my HSV-1 status to others, as no one would want to be involved with someone who has an easily transmitted infection like herpes.
    I decided to remain single and sought alternative methods of treatment. It was then that I came across testimonials of people who had been cured of herpes by Dr. Utu. I copied an email from one of these testimonials and contacted Dr. Utu directly. I ordered the herpes herbal cleanser he recommended, and he sent me a detailed form to fill out with my medical history.
    After completing the form, I felt a glimmer of hope for the first time since my diagnosis. When my herbs arrived, I started treatment immediately. Dr. Utu herbal cure became a turning point in my life. I followed his guidance meticulously, and within a short time, my symptoms began to diminish significantly. I felt healthier and more like myself again, free from the burdens of herpes.
    Upon completing the treatment, I underwent a test, and the results showed that HSV-1 was no longer detectable. Anyone suffering from herpes, shingles, or warts can contact Dr. Utu at drutuherbalcure@gmail.com for the herpes herbal cleanser. It worked perfectly for me

    ReplyDelete