When hearing the diagnosis of herpes simplex 2, genital herpes you may feel shock, anger, and depression. Sooner or later you will realize that your sex life will never by the same again. But no, you do not have to live like a monk and enter a monastery. Sex can still be fulfilling and pleasurable as long as you can follow a few guidelines’.
Herpes Symptoms 
The first symptom may be a tingling, burning or numbness of the genital area. This will be followed with blisters, which after breaking open, will excrete a fluid. Although usually found on the genital these can also appear on the anus, buttocks inner thighs and penis. Woman may also have problems with her urinary system. The possibility of frequent urinary infections is a secondary problem with those women having chronic and frequent herpes infections.
Types of Treatment
There are medications that are effective if taken immediately upon onset. Ignoring the symptoms will only make the outbreak more severe and set you up for further episodes of genital herpes. The first infection is usually the most virulent and painful. Over the counter pain medications are advised. There are a few excellent remedies available on line, natural products that work well.
Sex and Living with Your Infection
Be selective with your sexual partners, and be honest. As you still can infect a partner between outbreaks the use of condoms during all outbreaks is rule number one. While condoms are not 100% effective they are still the best and only protection we have at the present time.
When Not to Have Sex
Never have intercourse during an active episode. During these times there are other means of mutual satisfaction. Masturbation, either together or on each other, may be found to be pleasurable. Sex toys, such as vibrators can be used as a substitute to intercourse. There are as many agreeable scenarios’ as your imagination will allow. Always wash handswith soap and hot water after participating in any type of sex. Genital herpes does not herald the end of your sex life.
Factors That Increase Infections
There are some situations that make it more likely that one will develop contracting genital herpes. Frequent, multiple partners without the protection of a condom come first. Woman for some reason contract genital herpes more easily than men and often have a more difficult time with the disease.
An outbreak of genital herpes can be triggered by a number of situations. Stress of any kind can set you up for an outbreak. Having the disease is stressful enough. Professional counseling and joining a support group may help you handle the overwhelming feelings you may be having.
What You Can Do to Lesson Outbreaks
Your immune system has been compromised by the very fact that you now carry a chronic disease. If you want to limit the number of genital herpes attacks you will take care of yourself. Get plenty of rest, eat a balanced diet and get yourself a regular exercise problem. You never envisioned herpes as part of your life, but now that you do have it, there is a way of living with it successfully and having a fulfilling life.
To Know Life With Herpes : Having Sex With Herpes : Dating Someone With Herpes Visit The Link
ReplyDeleteI am so Happy to be writing this article in here, i am here to explore blogs forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS . I was positive to the deadly Virus called HERPES and i lost hope completely because i was rejected even by my closet friends. i searched online to know and inquire about cure for HERPES and i saw Dr ehiaguna testimony online on how he was cured so many persons from Herpes Disease. so i decided to contact the great herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything. i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via FEDEX and it got to me after 4 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! its really like a dream but i'm so happy! that's the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more people can be saved just like me! and if you need his help,contact his Email: (drehiaguna@gmail.com) you can contact him on whatsapp +2348073908953 . He also cure the below listed sickness; (1) HERPES, (2) DIABETES, (3) HIV&AIDS, (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION, (5) HEPATITIS B, (6) IMPOTENCE, (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY (8) DIARRHEA (9) ASTHMA...
ReplyDeleteBEST NATURAL TREATMENT FOR ITCHY SHINGLES earning that you have ITCHY SHINGLES can be one of the most difficult experiences you go through in life. You may feel scared, sad or even angry – this is OK, and a completely natural part of coping with something that can be life changing.
ReplyDeleteIt will probably take a while for the news to sink in.
My name is Patrice Davis and I am from the United States.
I remember spending so much money buying drugs from hospitals hoping that i will be cured from ITCHY SHINGLES, but all to no avail. I contacted so many doctors and they prescribe medicine for me which they indeed tried their best but was unable to provide for me a possible cure, luckily i saw a comment about a herbal doctor, (Dr. Emmanuel) online.
I then contacted him (Dr.Emmanuel) through his email, After much chat and enquiry with the doctor, to take a leap of faith because i have nothing to loose.
To my greatest surprise, Dr.Emmanuel prepare a medicine and he send me a Herbal Medicine through FEDEX courier Service, and he gave me guidelines on how am to take it. I followed all procedures as instructed, and after 2 weeks of taking it i was free from ITCHY SHINGLES his medicine is legit and it is real.
I just want to encourage all individuals out there living with ITCHY SHINGLES , Genital Herpes, HSV1&2, HIV/AIDS/ HPV, COPD, CANCER, Hepatitis b, Lupus, PCOS, Kindney failure, Lung cancer and alot more. That there is still a huge chance that you can get cure only with the help of dr.Emmanuel kindly contact him via email: traditionaiherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348140033827.
BEST NATURAL TREATMENT FOR ITCHY SHINGLES earning that you have ITCHY SHINGLES can be one of the most difficult experiences you go through in life. You may feel scared, sad or even angry – this is OK, and a completely natural part of coping with something that can be life changing.
ReplyDeleteIt will probably take a while for the news to sink in.
My name is Patrice Davis and I am from the United States.
I remember spending so much money buying drugs from hospitals hoping that i will be cured from ITCHY SHINGLES, but all to no avail. I contacted so many doctors and they prescribe medicine for me which they indeed tried their best but was unable to provide for me a possible cure, luckily i saw a comment about a herbal doctor, (Dr. Emmanuel) online.
I then contacted him (Dr.Emmanuel) through his email, After much chat and enquiry with the doctor, to take a leap of faith because i have nothing to loose.
To my greatest surprise, Dr.Emmanuel prepare a medicine and he send me a Herbal Medicine through FEDEX courier Service, and he gave me guidelines on how am to take it. I followed all procedures as instructed, and after 2 weeks of taking it i was free from ITCHY SHINGLES his medicine is legit and it is real.
I just want to encourage all individuals out there living with ITCHY SHINGLES , Genital Herpes, HSV1&2, HIV/AIDS/ HPV, COPD, CANCER, Hepatitis b, Lupus, PCOS, Kindney failure, Lung cancer and alot more. That there is still a huge chance that you can get cure only with the help of dr.Emmanuel kindly contact him via email: traditionaiherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348140033827.
Dr ubarlo I can't believe this A great testimony that i must share to all HIV patients in the world I never believed that their could be any complete cure for HIV or any cure for HIV, 1 saw people testimony on blog sites of how Dr ubarlo prepare herbal cure and to try it too and you you can't believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually and I had to leave without the HIV DRUGS the doctor give to me. Right now I can tell you that few months now I have not had any pain delay in treatment leads so you can contact him on his email address drubarlohome@gmail.com or whatsApp +2348119508814
ReplyDeleteGod bless Dr okosun for his marvelous work in my life,my name is robin
ReplyDeletenicole I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2015 and I was taking my
medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my
system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment
about Dr okosun how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted
him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my
health, he sent me the medicine through the FedEx delivery service. I took the medicine
as prescribed by him and 4 weeks later i was cured from HERPES,, i went to different hospitals for confirmation to be actually sure if my sickness was gone and to my surprise all my results were negative, Dr.okosun
truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him
through drokosun55@gmail.com or whatsapp him with +2348124363791..
and here is my private email, you can get in touch with me to know more about this dr, robinnicole005@gmail.com
Doctor okosun can as well cure the following diseases:-. HIV/AIDS . HERPES . CANCER
. ALS . Hepatitis B . Diabetes . Athrux, trypophobia .hpv PREGNANCY INFECTIONS.
VISIT HIS WEBSITE https://drokosun55.weebly.com
God bless Dr okosun for his marvelous work in my life,my name is robin
ReplyDeletenicole I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2015 and I was taking my
medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my
system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment
about Dr okosun how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted
him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my
health, he sent me the medicine through the FedEx delivery service. I took the medicine
as prescribed by him and 4 weeks later i was cured from HERPES,, i went to different hospitals for confirmation to be actually sure if my sickness was gone and to my surprise all my results were negative, Dr.okosun
truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him
through drokosun55@gmail.com or whatsapp him with +2348124363791..
and here is my private email, you can get in touch with me to know more about this dr, robinnicole005@gmail.com
Doctor okosun can as well cure the following diseases:-. HIV/AIDS . HERPES . CANCER
. ALS . Hepatitis B . Diabetes . Athrux, trypophobia .hpv PREGNANCY INFECTIONS.
VISIT HIS WEBSITE https://drokosun55.weebly.com
Good news this is to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solutions. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr ehiaguna a herbal practitioner who helped cure me from HSV (2), i had suffered from this diseases for the past 5 years and i have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine Dr ehiaguna sent to me to drink for about 14 days . 3 days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested free from HSV. all thanks to God for leading me to Dr ehiaguna who was able to cure me completely from this deadly diseases, I’m sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr ehiaguna because I got to know him through elizabeth who he cured from HIV. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don’t die in ignorance or silent and don’t let that illness take your life. Contact Dr ehiaguna through his email drehiaguna@gmail.com You can also whatsapp/call him on:+2348073908953 .He cure all forms of disease {1}HIV/AIDS {2}DIABETES {3}EPILEPSY {4} BLOOD CANCER {5} HPV {6} BRAIN TUMOR {7} HEPATITIS {8}COPD{9} SICKLE AND ANAEMIA.etc Be kind enough to share as you received.
ReplyDeleteGood news this is to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solutions. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr ehiaguna a herbal practitioner who helped cure me from HSV (2), i had suffered from this diseases for the past 5 years and i have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine Dr ehiaguna sent to me to drink for about 14 days . 3 days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested free from HSV. all thanks to God for leading me to Dr ehiaguna who was able to cure me completely from this deadly diseases, I’m sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr ehiaguna because I got to know him through elizabeth who he cured from HIV. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don’t die in ignorance or silent and don’t let that illness take your life. Contact Dr ehiaguna through his email drehiaguna@gmail.com You can also whatsapp/call him on:+2348073908953 .He cure all forms of disease {1}HIV/AIDS {2}DIABETES {3}EPILEPSY {4} BLOOD CANCER {5} HPV {6} BRAIN TUMOR {7} HEPATITIS {8}COPD{9} SICKLE AND ANAEMIA.etc Be kind enough to share as you received.
ReplyDeleteHOW I GOT CURED FROM HERPES VIRUS I was diagnosed of HERPES virus and i have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail,,until I saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare herbal medications to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus/Cancer,at first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try,when I contacted this herbalist via his email and he prepared a HERPES herbal cure and sent it to me via UPS delivery company service, when I received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by direction on how to apply it,after applying theUPS delivery company service, when I received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by direction on how to apply it,after using the herbal remedy way I was instructed,I was totally cured of this deadly disease called HERPES, all thanks to Dr Kokobi. Email kokobiherbalremedycentre@gmail.com for you own herpes cure now or WhatsApp him via +254746618873 HE CAN ALSO CURE SICKNESS LIKE
ReplyDelete{1}HIV/AIDS
{2}DIABETES
{3}EPILEPSY
{4} BLOOD CANCER
{5} HPV
{6} ALS
{7} HEPATITIS
{8}LOVE SPELL
{9} SICKLE AND ANAEMIA..
or via whatsapp +254746618873
Hello everyone, I made a promise to Dr Agbonhale and I am here to keep that promise about DR Agbonhale who completely cured me from HERPES through his herbal treatment. I took his herbal medication after Dr.Agbonhale gave me an assurance of regaining my health. Now I am totally healed and have a happy life, if anyone out there wants to be cured from Herpes or any other similar disease can contact Dr. Agbonhale through dragbonhaleherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsapp his phone number +2349073130326 vist his website https://dr-agbonhale-herbal-home.jimdosite.com
ReplyDeleteGood day to you all am very happy to write this testimony to the whole world to see the great work of the great man named DR.ehiaguna I was down over since 1year but thank god am here to give this testimony for you all to see the great powers that is hiding on this earth I was once an HSV 2, but thanks to him that help me I was going through internet looking for cure when I see this man name ehiaguna I quickly email him If I can get help to grateful surprise to me he really do according to the post I see on internet this man ask me to provide some necessary things which he should be able to use for my cure, I did what he say and after everything, this man told me that after two weeks I will be cured, after that ending of the weeks i should go for test I did and I was very happy when I see my result but i don’t know how he did it but thank God for bring this man to me am very happy to see myself am HSV negative you can order now and get your cure on email: drehiaguna@gmail.com just call him for quick answer on his number +2348073908953, also contact him on this
ReplyDelete1. HIV / AIDS 2. COPD 3. CANCER 4. ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease) 5. Hepatitis B
6. HPV
Genital herpes virus is passed from one person to another through sexual contact. This happens even if the person with the virus doesn't have symptoms or signs of infection. I contracted herpes 3 years ago and from time to time, the virus will become active, i felt itchy or tingly around my genitals. This is usually followed by painful, small blisters that pop and leave sores that ooze or bleed. I was tired of my condition and I was told herpes has no permanent cure. One day I was searching for a possible/permanent cure for herpes and I came across Dr. Colle’s website, I read some reviews about his herbs and medications. I contacted him and he sent me the medication for herpes which i took for some days.. while taking the medication, the blisters dried out and the itchy, tingly and pain stopped. After finishing his medication, I went for a blood test and the herpes was gone. It’s been over a year now and I haven’t had any symptoms of Herpes. You can get the permanent cure of Herpes from Dr. Colle via dr.colleherbalhome@gmail.com, visit www.drcolleherbs.webs.com or call +393470387713
ReplyDeleteI have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past one years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by this Man Dr Momoh and she also gave the email address: dr.momoh9@gmail.com of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. Momoh telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes, all over me as the doctor assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor, to confirmed, if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email:: dr.momoh9@mail.com or whatsApp his number on +2347083724098
ReplyDeleteIt’s obvious that some people living with HSV are used to antiviral and other supplementary Orthodox medicine just to help suppress the HSV virus and not a cure. I have been with the virus since 2020 until I came across some bloggers that narrated stories online on how they was cured from HSV, HPV, HIV, Fibroid, Cancer, Arthritis, Hepatitis, Lupus, Ulcer, Stroke, & Epilepsy, etc after using DR MUTHUKA Herbal medicine to cure disease he lived in africa. This is a year and 2 weeks since I was cured from genital Herpes. All thanks to God for using this Great herbalist to cure me. I have promised to keep telling people about the good news ofDR MUTHUKA . Please feel free to share your problems with him and don’t forget to tell him I refer you to Him. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteYou can contact dr MUTHUKA via this email muthukaherbalhome@gmail.com or call or whatsapp him +2349039175109 https://wa.me/message/RGKX4RGDAM6MO1 God we Bless You https://drmuthukaherbalcenter.webs.com/ https://www.facebook.com/Muthukaherbalremedy/
I want to tell you about how I was cured of Herpes by a Doctor called Dr muthuka, I was browsing through the Internet searching for a remedy On Herpes and I saw comments of people talking about how Dr muthuka cured them. I Was skeptical because i never believed in the Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i had no hope of been cured of Herpes , so i decided to contact him with his email that was listed on the Comment muthukaherbalhome@gmil.com when i contacted him he gave me hope and he sent a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me. You can also contact him if you have any problems…. Email muthukaherbalhome@gmil.com or call and whatsapp this number +2349039175109
ReplyDeleteHere is the herbal doctor website :https://drmuthukaherbalcenter.webs.com/
https://www.facebook.com/
I have been seeing a lot of people with different comments about getting healing and some aren’t. For me. I advise anyone that have been diagnosed with any kind of disease or hsv virus should visit Dr zubby health clinic his treatment are the best to heal your health completely. Dr zubby Solution Home, you can get his product from his website via 👉👉. https://drzubbysolutionhom.wixsite.com/website
ReplyDelete