Thursday, May 19, 2011

How to Live With Genital Herpes

Herpes simplex type 1, or HSV-1, and herpes simplex type 2, or HSV-2, both cause genital herpes. Herpes lies dormant in the body between outbreaks. HSV-1 can spread from mouth to genitals through oral sex. HSV-2 can spread via genital-to-genital contact. Learn to live with genital herpes with these steps.



Instructions



  • 1
    Take a warm salt bath to soothe a painful genital herpes outbreak. Put a handful of salt or sea salt into a tub of warm water and soak yourself.
  • 2
    Relax. Stress can bring herpes out of remission. Live a healthy lifestyle and take the time to relax as much as possible.
  • 3
    Purchase the amino acid lysine, available in tablets, to reduce outbreaks or shorten them. Eat a balanced diet and take a multivitamin daily.
  • 4
    Ask your doctor for an antiviral prescription, if you suffer from frequent outbreaks. This lessens the frequency and severity of outbreaks.
  • 5
    Abstain from sexual relations during an outbreak or during the prodromal, or "tingling," stage when you feel there is an outbreak is coming. Herpes is very contagious during the prodromal stage.
  • 6
    Inform your partner that you have herpes before you have sex. Herpes can be spread by viral shedding between an outbreak. Your partner needs to know this.




15 comments:

  1. Hello I'm cambell by name, I'm giving a testimony about Dr.samuel the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes disease, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr.Samuel via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 weeks after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes negative, if you are herpes positive do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: drsamuel999@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348166600171

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANX TO DOCTOR OSAZE WHO CURE ME FROM HERPES SIMPLEX AND cancer WITH HIS HERBAL MEDICATION, MY ENTIRE LIFE WAS BECOMING MISERABLE WHEN I CONTACTED THESE DIESEASES, I WENT TO DIFFERENT HOSPITAL IN NEWYORK AND CONNECTICUT TO NO AND VAIL, UNTIL I CAME ACROSS DOCTOR OSAZEE'S TESTIMONIES ONLINE ON HOW HE HAS BEEN USING HIS HERBS TO CURE PEOPLE OF HERPES DIESEASES, AND I DICIDED TO CONTACT HIM AND GIVE HIS MEDICATION A TRY, WITHIN ONE MONTH AND A WEEK I WAS TOTALLY CURED, IN CASE YOU ARE GOING THROUGH SIMILAR PROBLEM AND YOU WANTS TO CONTACT DR OSAZEE, YOU CAN EMAIL HIM ON: DROSAZEHERBAL@GMAIL.COM OR CALL OR WHATSAP HIM ON: +2347089275769

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am here to appreciate Dr.Tokubo for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus. since 2017 I have been living with this virus and it has been giving me challenges, I was so perplexed cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain, one faithful evening i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr.Tokubo curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr.Tokubo through his email , i told him about my sickness and he told me that i will be cured within 5 days of taking his herbal medicine, he gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. So he prepared a herbal medicine for me and sent it to me which I used for 5 days and everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, why don't you contact him today to give it a try and be free from your diseases because he is a very good and honest Doctor. contact him via email address; drtokubotemple@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349037990322

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am here to appreciate Dr.Tokubo for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus. since 2017 I have been living with this virus and it has been giving me challenges, I was so perplexed cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain, one faithful evening i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr.Tokubo curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr.Tokubo through his email , i told him about my sickness and he told me that i will be cured within 5 days of taking his herbal medicine, he gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. So he prepared a herbal medicine for me and sent it to me which I used for 5 days and everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, why don't you contact him today to give it a try and be free from your diseases because he is a very good and honest Doctor. contact him via email address; drtokubotemple@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349037990322

    ReplyDelete
  5. Herpes cure with the help of herbal medication for herpes and other deadly diseases and viruses should contact Dr Okosun for his or her medication.
    Herpes and HPV being Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) can severely restrict one’s social and love life. Many people suffering from these conditions choose to remain silent, thus living a life filled completely with loneliness and frustration. But life isn’t over yet. You can not only find support with millions of other people with the same condition. I bring to you good news that can get you a permanent cure through real and effective herbal cure. Dr okosun cured me from herpes and could cure you too,i was a victim of HSV for five years until i came across online testimonies of this great dr okosun, and i talked with him and follow his procedures and today am herpes negative after using his effective herbal medicine
    you can get intouch with this dr okosun via:  drokosun55@gmail.com
    whatsapp contact +2348124363791  
    His website https://drokosun55.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Herpes cure with the help of herbal medication for herpes and other deadly diseases and viruses should contact Dr Okosun for his or her medication.
    Herpes and HPV being Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) can severely restrict one’s social and love life. Many people suffering from these conditions choose to remain silent, thus living a life filled completely with loneliness and frustration. But life isn’t over yet. You can not only find support with millions of other people with the same condition. I bring to you good news that can get you a permanent cure through real and effective herbal cure. Dr okosun cured me from herpes and could cure you too,i was a victim of HSV for five years until i came across online testimonies of this great dr okosun, and i talked with him and follow his procedures and today am herpes negative after using his effective herbal medicine
    you can get intouch with this dr okosun via:  drokosun55@gmail.com
    whatsapp contact +2348124363791  
    His website https://drokosun55.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had HIV I was told there was no cure except medication that can control it, I totally lost hope, all I could think was losing my life because I was so depressed and confused about the whole situation , few weeks ago I read about Dr Ojie natural herbal medicine which was guaranteed, I ordered the medicine after using it for 2 weeks I went for test and I tested negative I am so exited to share my testimony thank you so much dr Ojie you can also contact dr Ojie via WhatsApp or call +2349015357322 Email doctorojie1@yahoo.com you may be the next to testify

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life became meaningless to me because I had HERPES virus, the symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I came across testimonies of some people of how DR ehiaguna cured them from HERPES virus, I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two weeks. Within 9 days of medication the symptoms disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DR ehiaguna because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on telling the world about you. If you are going through same situation worry no more and contact DR ehiaguna via drehiaguna@gmail.com or WhatsApp him via +2348073908953 God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life became meaningless to me because I had HERPES virus, the symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I came across testimonies of some people of how DR ehiaguna cured them from HERPES virus, I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two weeks. Within 9 days of medication the symptoms disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DR ehiaguna because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on telling the world about you. If you are going through same situation worry no more and contact DR ehiaguna via drehiaguna@gmail.com or WhatsApp him via +2348073908953 God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello everyone, I made a promise to Dr Agbonhale and I am here to keep that promise about DR Agbonhale who completely cured me from HERPES through his herbal treatment. I took his herbal medication after Dr.Agbonhale gave me an assurance of regaining my health. Now I am totally healed and have a happy life, if anyone out there wants to be cured from Herpes or any other similar disease can contact Dr. Agbonhale through dragbonhaleherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsapp his phone number +2349073130326 vist his website https://dr-agbonhale-herbal-home.jimdosite.com    .

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good day to you all am very happy to write this testimony to the whole world to see the great work of the great man named DR.ehiaguna I was down over since 1year but thank god am here to give this testimony for you all to see the great powers that is hiding on this earth I was once an HSV 2, but thanks to him that help me I was going through internet looking for cure when I see this man name ehiaguna I quickly email him If I can get help to grateful surprise to me he really do according to the post I see on internet this man ask me to provide some necessary things which he should be able to use for my cure, I did what he say and after everything, this man told me that after two weeks I will be cured, after that ending of the weeks i should go for test I did and I was very happy when I see my result but i don’t know how he did it but thank God for bring this man to me am very happy to see myself am HSV negative you can order now and get your cure on email: drehiaguna@gmail.com just call him for quick answer on his number +2348073908953, also contact him on this
    1. HIV / AIDS 2. COPD 3. CANCER 4. ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease) 5. Hepatitis B
    6. HPV

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello viewers, I have been a victim of the Herpes virus for 11months. One day i was in a mall when I meant a friend of mine that once knew that i was suffering from same problem with hers and she introduce me to a man called Dr Okorom that have cure her Herpes virus with the help of his traditional medicine I contacted him and he gave me the traditional herbal medicine to drink and after drinking it with his prescription he told me that after 2 weeks I will see the result of his traditional herbal medicine and today I am happy to say that Dr Okorom have used his traditional herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus, and now I am happy to be alive life again today with my family, I am married with 2 kids, to all that feels my pain and will need to know more about this great traditional doctor here is his contact: dr.okoromspellhome@live.com or WhatsApp him via +33 6 05 81 04 88 i am sure he is the solution you have been waiting for so don't let this opportunity pass you by okay.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Do you want to be cured quickly just like me? Am here to appreciate Dr.Tokubo for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus. since 2017 I have been living with this virus and it has been giving me challenges, I was so perplexed cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain, one faithful evening i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr.Tokubo curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr.Tokubo through his email , i told him about my sickness and he told me that i will be cured within 5 days of taking his herbal medicine, he gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. So he prepared a herbal medicine for me and sent it to me which I used for 5 days and everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, why don't you contact him today to give it a try and be free from your diseases because he is a very good and honest Doctor. contact him via email address; drtokubotemple@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349037990322

    ReplyDelete
  14. Battling with any health related issues or infection is not the end of your life, why not contact a herbal practitioner for cure Dr Abolo has herbal remedies and permanent solution for all your health related problems.I recommend him to you today only because i have also used his herbal medicine and it worked perfectly on my health problem with out side effect, you can actually save yourself from giving your hard earned money to drugs than cannot cureyou if only you can contact Dr Abolo today for your permanent cure and herbal products . Please help me share this post to save yourself and your love ones.Dr Abolo is specialize in these areas,Permanent herbal supplements for anxiety and depression,HIV/AIDS, Diabetes, Epilepsy, Blood, Cancer, HPV, ALS, herpes etc. Email: draboloherbalhome@gmail.com also call or whatsApp him on +2347044725611

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have been seeing a lot of people with different comments about getting healing and some aren’t. For me. I advise anyone that have been diagnosed with any kind of disease or hsv virus should visit Dr zubby health clinic his treatment are the best to heal your health completely. Dr zubby Solution Home, you can get his product from his website via 👉👉. https://drzubbysolutionhom.wixsite.com/website

    ReplyDelete